Monday 18 February 2008

Tagged again

I've been tagged again by Stephanie . I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with 7 new interesting new 'facts' about me. But here goes

1. I used to be an antique dealer.

2. I drink red wine and/or vodka and lime (the lime juice has to be Rose's and the vodka Smirnoff Blue label or Black label) but not to excess . I can happily go days or even weeks without a drop touching my lips.

3. I don't like cheap chocolate and most expensive ones don't rock my boat either.

4. I learnt to machine quilt when I was recovering from an operation for carpel tunnel syndrome.

5. I would NEVER use canned soup in my cooking.

6. I used to have a Jersey cow named Lily.

7. I have no dogs at the moment, but I adore them. The most common breed I've owned and loved have been Great Danes but the love of my life was a black Labrador, Tess followed by another black Labrador, Tom.

Now I'm supposed to tag another 7 of you guys, but like me you've all been 'done' before, so if you can come up with another 7 things about yourself, consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh at the canned soup! Is it just me or does every recipe in the US ask for a can of mushroom soup?! Sure sign, if it's got canned soup on the list of ingredients, it will be absolutely awful!

    ReplyDelete