Saturday 12 April 2008

Diane Gaudynski

Diane posts new tips monthly. Follow what she says, she is NEVER wrong, there's a reason I refer to her as the god (should that be goddess?) of machine quilting.
Whilst you are there check out her previous tips of the month and explore her site. If you have her books get out a magnifying glass and look at those stitches, in all her work I have only found one stitch which was a little out. No one can tell me her hands are human, they are guided by the divine.

2 comments:

  1. Do so agree, Sally, I really look forward to her monthly comments with great anticipation and they are always to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Diane lives in my area, I have been lucky enough to take classes with her. She is not only a wonderful teacher, but she truly wants each one of her students to succeed. She is very generous with her time and talent.

    ReplyDelete