Sunday 31 August 2008

A few more blocks (or block centres perhaps?)

Today couldn't have been more different from yesterday. Thunderstorms and heavy rain. And between those heavy tropical type mist. It's been very dark. Nothing compared to what's heading towards New Orleans and has already hit Cuba. On the climate change front, we have decreased our power usage by 30%. We're still aiming for more as our bit for climate change. (though there is more than a little guilt as we have booked a vacation to the sun next month)

I've done these extra blocks, I'm not sure to what end. I have an idea but I've yet to see how it will look. On these new ones, I haven't hemmed them down yet as I feel it easier to do when you don't have to keep changing the foot and when you have your 'eye' in.

No comments:

Post a Comment