Sunday 21 September 2008

Thank you!

Thank you all for your kind wishes!
After I wrote my blog we went to one of the giant 24 hour supermarkets with a pharmacy to see if they suggested anything different and lollipop sticks were their advice.
I started to feel queasy so we nipped into Marks and Spencers for a ready meal but then I started to faint. Colin got me into the car before the first aider went overboard with her health and safety stuff. And I had my very first Krispie Kreme do nut. Get thee behind me Satan! These are best to be one of those things which never pass your lips. And I started to feel better.
We had a take out instead and stupidly I used my fingers to draw the footstool closer. Ow Ow! Then I fell asleep for a couple of hours. I took a codeine based pain killer .
This morning I had to have a look which was agonising and the waves of nausea came back. I puddled around not doing much and slept all afternoon.
So it looks like I might be fully occupied sleeping over the next week. Works for me.....

2 comments:

  1. Sleep on girl - it always makes me better and then you can get back to quilting with a vengance.
    Brenda in the Boro

    ReplyDelete
  2. euch - looking forwad to the finger being fixed..... and seeing what you are up to....

    ReplyDelete