Tuesday 12 January 2010

More of the white stuff.

My poor tree fern is looking a little sad though as it gets even colder than this in New Zealand, I'm hoping with the spring we'll get new fronds.

Neighbours have built an igloo. It's bigger than it seems in the photo.
Even Toad Hall manages to look a little pretty in the snow.

I love the snow in the trees but even I will welcome the thaw when it comes. We got our first post of the year this morning. I wonder when/if our garbage gets collected........

3 comments:

  1. Yes, our rubbish is mounting up too. I hope they come soon, or I shall have to walk it round to the tip somehow. Nice photos! Hope the tree fern makes it; I'm sure it will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much snow you have gotten this year. When my daughter lived over there she said snow was an unusual occurance and they were so thrilled to get enough snow to build a snowman one winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snow pictures! Love the igloo.

    ReplyDelete