Tuesday 10 May 2011

Yes!!!

I've cut my meds down by a third and feel so much better, it's only two days so I cannot depend on it lasting but I have less pain, more energy and my brain is functioning. So yesterday and today I managed to finish this quilt top.
I used the blanket stitch to appliqué the curved strips.
I found out why I had limited numbers of flowers this year on the tree peony. It has these fabulous seed heads which I left on and apparently they need dead heading.
And another one, click to see how really fabulous these are.

I couldn't resist bringing a little of the outside into the house, the perfume from this one rose is amazing.
And joy of joys, I found Anzac biscuits in a local supermarket. I haven't had these since I left Australia. They are very moresome so perhaps this isn't a good thing to have in the house.......

5 comments:

  1. My sister in law made me ANZAC biscuits. The didn't eve last the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better, which makes it so much easier to do the things we like. The quilt is really cute, I like the curves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you doig things again and to hear you are doing better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are better and being able to get back to creativity!! I truly miss Anzac biscuits. We lived in Aus for 6 years and I haven't had one since we returned TWENTY THREE years ago!!

    ReplyDelete