Saturday 11 February 2012

From this to this and this.

My old sewing room,
and now it is a bedroom again.

Even with two beds and a chest of drawers and a little wardrobe, it seems so much larger now.

Today Colin and I are celebrating our 30th Aniversary.
As we were 30 years ago. Love him to bits!

I'm cooking a special dinner and tomorrow we are having a special lunch (do I even still have a waistline to worry about?)
Last weekend Frank was doing a camouflage act as he didn't want to go out in the cold and do what a dog has to do....
Meanwhile the cats have taken over one of the beds,

10 comments:

  1. congratulations to you both... Im with the animals ....stay in the warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 years. Hope the next 50 are just as happy!!
    What charming bedroom. Your new sewing room I am sure is perfect by now.
    Loves, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a lovely evening -Happy Anniversary!

    The bedroom looks lovely and I really love that photo with the cats on the bed! Cats and quilts, two of my favourite things! Can I ask, what is the name of the block in that quilt? It looks wonderful in those colours but it's given me an idea of how to use a fabric I've had for ages and want to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 30 years! And congrats on creating such a pretty bedroom! I hope your new sewing room is at least the equal of this one, which also looked lovely - spacious and well organised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive! I wish I had a room that neat in my house - LOL. Just wanted to let you know that I listed you on my Versatile Blogger Award. Here is a link to the post:

    http://quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Anniversary Sally! How wonderful, 30 years!!

    I love what you have done with your old sewing room...making it a room again.It's suprising how much space sewing essentials can eat up.

    The pic of your cats on the bed...looks very familiar indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!

    I love it, both before and after ;-) I second the where are you going to sew now question.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you put all your sewing stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sewing room or bedroom, they're both beautiful! Can't wait to see your new sewing room. :)

    ReplyDelete