Friday 8 August 2014

Selling my Bernina 440

This is a bit of a last minute idea, but I thought it would be good to offer it as I am going to the Festival of Quilts for Saturday and Sunday this week and could bring it with me.
The details of the machine can be found here. It doesn't have the embroidery module but it does have the BSR and all the other things it came with (except the oil, I used the oil, lols). It has been fully serviced since new.  Google Bernina 440 to see pictures. It does not come with an embroidery module. She has been very well looked after.
I would like £800 for her.
These are a few examples of what I have produced with it.



You can find a review of the machine here.http://www.makingrebeccalynne.com/2013/08/sewing-machine-adultery-bernina-aurora.html

No comments:

Post a Comment